15/01/2015

December in January

Happy New Year bloggy people. I find with there being so many ways of keeping up with people nowadays - Instagram-Facebook- Twitter. I don't update my blog as much as I would like so here I am to put that right.

I've got quite a few Christmas photos I want to scrap now so the other evening I set to and found my Graphic 45 stash
This layout is using the Time to Flourish collection - we had some great Christmas Crops in December this one being Ann's where we had a 'Christmas Photo Booth '

For the background I used paper from the 'Twas the night before Christmas' collection.
Some good old fussy cutting of a couple of Poinsettias and some sparkly sequins finished it off.
Here's another page I posted in the Facebook group in case you don't have Facebook that I made using Webster's Strawberry Fields (are you humming it?) They were so apt as my youngest son has just gone travelling for 6 months so the journaling cards were perfect
I used a star stencil with some distress ink to add a bit of interest - I just can't leave that white space! and die cut some stars too.
I hope you are all looking forward to a nice bloggy 2015 !

4 comments:

Sandra said...

I'm so glad you're back to updating your blog, as much as I adore Instagram, I do so love reading blogs. It's nice to actually connect with people rather than just pressing "like"

Gorgeous pages Denise xxx

Alison said...

Great layouts Denise...and yes, I'm still apologising for not having done your quilt square...I do have the material now!! Xx

debs14 said...

Red and green are just perfect to use for a Christmas themed page aren't they?
Love that 2nd layout - great to record such an important day. Bet they are having a fab time!

Rachel Brett said...

Great pages, I love the star stencils :)