06/10/2014

Me on Monday

It was a  getting wages done before I go making sure id got enough pills,dog sorting, packing,and last minute thinking my eye was going to play up- better get some drops - making sure dogs have enough fishy treats and set Strictly to record sort of weekend for me
So now it's an at last I can relax , catch up on blogs ,read a bit and generally chill kind of Monday for me

I'll miss these little fellas, but they are in good hands with number three son at home dog sitting 



It will be oh so nice to be me for a few days. I'm determined to catch up on some books I started ages ago - all sitting there in my iBooks .... Fractured ( thanks to Deb's recommendation) Gone Girl is another one . Anyone read them? I'm also planning my friendship squares too so I can get cracking as soon as I'm back ... I might even blog some more ! 
I can't quite get the hang of doing it on my iPad though - it seems ok till I post a photo then the keypad keeps popping up when I don't want it to - hey ho no doubt I will get used to it.
This post is joining in with the lovely Sian's Me on Monday  - pop over to her blog and see what she's been up to.

8 comments:

debs14 said...

Well, hello there! How lovely to hear from you all the way from Lanzarote! Those dogs will be having a whale of a time with No 3 son. Have a brilliant holiday, relax and come back refreshed. Lovely to see you back blogging!

Sian said...

Hi Denise, it's great to hear from you! It sounds as if you are going to have a lovely week..we're all more than a little wishing we were there too I suspect. Have a great one.

Becky said...

Hope you have a wonderful week.

scrappyjacky said...

Have a great week....holidays are perfect for catching up on some reading.

Sandra said...

Hello my lovely ... How great to chat with you again. Enjoy your holiday and those books. Xxx

Anonymous said...

Both books are good - I would read Gone Girl first, it is a great read!

Susanne said...

Hope your Monday was a restful as you hoped. Have a great week.

Alison said...

Have a great holiday....have read Fractured but not t'other one...nearly picked it's up at the airport today, but picked one called DAUGHTER instead....am enjoying it so far!
Alison xx