18/05/2014

Guest Designer for The Ribbon Girl

Good Sunday Morning everyone. I'm a very girlie,ribbony lace and florally type,and when the lovely Mary over at the Ribbon Girl asked me to be a guest designer on her blog I was really happy to join in.
I decided to go with the Lilac challenge as it's one of my favourite colours..this is my card
I used a Lily of the Valley image,and some pretty die cut flourishes and bows,then embellished to my heart's content with the lovely goodies from The Ribbon Girl.
Here's what I used...
The little girl image was from a Lily Of The Valley Pad 
I hope your Sunday is a good one and thanks as always for dropping by.


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a stunning card Denise - absolutely love it x

Susanne said...

Complete sweetness!!

Cookie said...

G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S AND S.T.U.N.N.I.N.G, I LOVE IT DENISE, THE COLOUR IS FABULOUS AND I LOVE THE LAYERS AND TEXTURES, THE IMAGE IS SOOOOOO CUTE AND I LOVE THE BLOOMS, STUNNING XXXX

Sian said...

That's really pretty Denise

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous Denise, I love the cute image and beautiful embellishments.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Unknown said...

Beautiful Denise. Love the colors.

scrappyjacky said...

Such a pretty card.

Alison said...

This is SO pretty, Denise!
Alison xx!

Fiona@Staring at the Sea said...

That's so pretty Denise. I love the velvet ribbon/lace combination.

Becky said...

Beautiful card - love this colour.

Laine said...

Super image, colour and stunning detail Denise.
xx