02/02/2014

Musketeers Challenge Number 10

It's time for another challenge over at the Crafting Musketeers challenge blog.
This month the theme is one that is a real favourite of mine - Butterflies.

The sponsors of this month's challenge is


and this is the lovely prize up for grabs from them
Dreamees are a mother and daughter team who started in 2010 and have now firmly established themselves in the crafting world
Here is my card for the challenge.

I decided to really bling it up this month.
I stamped the butterfly with versamark ink then embossed it with white embossing powder- then did lots of glittering on the wings - i do like a bit of bling now and then! I also stamped the criss cross background and embossed with silver.

3 comments:

I'm a Little Teapot said...

Beautiful blinged butterfly card! :)

Have a wonderful week!

Susanne said...

Yes, I like the different aspects of glitter and glimmer on this card!

Alison said...

Pretty!
Alison xx