19/02/2014

A Splash of Colour with Simple Stories

This is a page I made for A Trip Down memory Lane's Design Team Gallery this month.

There are some stunning new papers and ranges currently arriving in the shop - and one of them is Simple Stories - this was the kit  the Design Team were  given to work with this month. There are so many lovely colours and themes there are too many to mention but if you fancy a browse here in the shop  you won't be disappointed..they have Simple Stories, My Mind's Eye, Authentique, Teresa Collins and lots more,I'm not even going to mention the Graphic 45 because I want it !!! Anyway, here is a page I made using Simple Stories, I used one of the Acetate overlays over the photo.

                                       Right - off to spend some pennies in the shop now :-)

4 comments:

debs14 said...

How lovely to see summery photos and papers. Love the colours in this page.

scrappyjacky said...

Great page....and I love all these bright colours.

Laine said...

Stunning design pages. Love the detail.
Laine
xx

Becky said...

Lovely page - the colours are gorgeous.