31/01/2013

Tea for Two

Finally - the end of January is here. The last day is always a relief when you work in an Accountants.
Warning - photo heavy post!
Last Sunday we made tracks to London for one of my Christmas presents from himself.Afternoon tea at a very nice London Hotel..

On the train we went past the Olympic village - I managed a couple of photos as we sped past..
When we arrived I was in awe of the amazing flower displays and the general warmth and splendour it all.


We had finger sandwiches -followed by scones with cream and jam then little pastries after wards,accompanied by a huge choice of teas. I stuck to English Breakfast..





I even took a photo in the 'ladies' in me posh dress and coat!

Thank you Mr H - it was lovely.





10 comments:

Scrappi Sandi said...

How very civilsed!! TFS x

Scrappi Sandi said...

Sorry...that should be civilised!! It's waaay past my bedtime!!

alexa said...

DD's lovely partner took her and me there before Christmas! Isn't it glorious? I took a photo in the loo too! Enjoying your pleasure in it - lovely photos!

Anonymous said...

What a lovely post -looking forward to hearing all about it on Saturday x

scrappyjacky said...

Sounds....and looks....lovely.

Sandie said...

Wow!! That does look good. The flower arrangements are amazing!

Sian said...

Oooh, it looks very luxurious!

Yes, general relief all round here too at the end of January. And a dad who might be home in time for tea now!

Alison said...

It looks as if you had a lovely time Denise
Alison xx

humel said...

That looks wonderful - I'm so glad you had such a lovely time :)

Sandra said...

Oohhh so posh :) looks fabulous