29/11/2012

More GoGo photos


Here's round two of some of the lovely layouts we did at the recent GoGo retreat...
This was a class with Sam Ball - we stamped on acetate and embossed - loved this, it was one of those where I hadn't really got a photo sorted and didn't pick it until half way through the class- but it was just perfect for me in a hat! ( not something you see very often)

This was another of Sam's classes - again I loved it.We used wax beads and ironed them through parchment to melt and coat some of the papers .
This was Rebekah's class - if you look you can see tiny little aeroplanes - it took a while to construct but ended up being a 'shaker' layout with the little planes flying about inside..

Something that surprised me a bit.last week..the reindeer card I made  for the weekly Design Team - the brown one.....well - I've had an order for 36 of them - all different colours- so I'd better get my brain into gear and get stamping!
I've made  one colourway the lady has asked for - dark blue and silver ...

                              Not quite sure how I'm going to do shocking pink and black yet tho' !!
Thanks for popping by x

5 comments:

Maria Ontiveros said...

Love the reindeer!
Rinda

Anonymous said...

Lovely layouts and well done with the card order xxx

scrappyjacky said...

Great layouts....I particularly like the semi circle one.

Ruth said...

The travel themed LO is my favourite. Well done on all those orders for your cute reindeer card.

Sian said...

I love the idea of those little flying aeroplanes! The layouts are beautiful - so many lovely techniques and touches to enjoy. And congrats on that order - great stuff :)