05/09/2012

If in doubt - look back !

I haven't managed to finish ONE crafty thing lately so haven't any creations to blog.I seem to be going through one of those silly 'can't decide what to do ' modes. I've got several a couple of crochet things on the go,a mini book to finish from the weekend when it was Karen's crop, a layout that's nearly finished,and lots of Christmassy bits strewn  laying tidily on my craft table.....
So it got me thinking about one of Shimelle's ideas (can't remember which class it was), to look back at maybe a year ago at what you were blogging and what was happening...
and this was one of my posts
http://deecie.blogspot.co.uk/2011/09/back-and-front.html


I'd blogged a Graduation photo from the year before,of our middle son. I remember him being extremely fussy about making sure he had the right head circumference measurement for his graduation cap and when they came out from the ceremony, they all did the 'throwing up in the air' photo and of course no one picked the right one up so he ended up with one that was someone else's and miles too small for the rest of the day!! and it won't be long now before we will be going to our youngest son's graduation (next month)- how time flies.
And was it really a year ago that I got the Photobooth app for my phone ?? and blogged about that too ?
It's quite nice to look back sometimes isn't it ?


4 comments:

humel said...

Oh, it is :) You've inspired me to pop back and see what I was blogging about a year ago!

Maria Ontiveros said...

Love the shot from the back.
Rinda

Sian said...

Yes! I'll have to have a look back now too of course :)

Scrappi Sandi said...

I love a bit of reflection & find it sparks all sorts of trains of thought & maybe a bit of creative inspiration too!! Hope it worked for you!! :D