04/03/2012

Been scrapping

Yesterday it was time for the monthly Eclectic Keepsakes crop,and I was really looking forward to seeing everybody again for a day of chatting, cupcakes and crafting,and I was not disappointed..
We spent the morning catching up on projects - I managed to do another page for 'Just one sketch' It was the turn of ' fill the page' for me












Karen made some lovely cakes as always..

.
It was so nice to see the other Karen back teaching a beautiful layout with lots of different elements in - I loved the 'polaroid' effect papers we used especially.Lovely colours- they were muted so suited all sorts of photos.









It's a really rainy,wet,miserable day here today.Himself is off to watch football- eldest son is away so I'm going to do the dreaded Tesco run - then spend the rest of the day scrapping - enjoy your Sunday whatever you are up to.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

What lovely pages Denise
I love the "Adorable" one the best , I also like the backing paper on the one above. I could just go one of those cupcakes with my cuppa....
Hugs Elaine

Alison said...

Love those LOs Denise-the papers are perfect choices!..and glad you enjoyed your Crop yesterday I'm having a bit of a scrapping day too!
Alison xx

Lynn said...

Lovely pages - particularly like the adorable one, The cakes look scrummy. Wet and miserable here too!

Maria Ontiveros said...

Great pages - wonderful combination of patterned papers on the first one, and I love the structure of the second one (plus the adorable pictures)
Rinda

Sandie said...

Lovely pages, Denise and it was good to see you at the crop.

Sandra said...

Oh what beautiful pages, looks like you enjoyed yourself at the crop. So glad xx

Anonymous said...

It was so lovely to see you on Saturday. Your pages are really lovely, I love what you are doing with the Just One Sketch.

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

Hi Denise ~ I've just been round to visit Debs and saw her layout there. I always love seeing the kit layout that you girls use, and how it looks a bit different for each of you.

I could go for one of those cupcakes right now!!!

alexa said...

I love your Polaroid page especially. :) Cupcakes and crafting - sigh!