13/02/2012

Just one sketch 3- mirror image

Well,things here at Den's towers are slowly becoming less scary and frantic.I hope I have organised everything -just 'that day''to get through now - I would like to once again thank everyone for sending me such lovely emails and cards- I truly treasure your friendship and kind words..
and now on to Just one sketch - number three,mirror image. Am I the only one who sat for ages making sure I'd got it totally correct -AND then went and got a mirror just to make sure ??? Yes - oh well !!
Here's my mirror image - I love these Kaisercraft Bonjour papers

                                  On to number four this evening - back soon

10 comments:

debs14 said...

Oh my, what pretty papers and I love the way you have added a splash of colour with the red - perfect.
And what a handsome dog that is!

Maria Ontiveros said...

Beautiful colors - perfectly elegant for such a beautiful dog.
Rinda

Alison said...

Love the papers Denise...and cte dog!
Alison xx

Sandra said...

Wasn't that cutie in your blog header recently? So, so adorable. Really lovely layout :)

I'm always thinking of you and sending my love xxx

scrappyjacky said...

They are lovely papers....perfect with the gorgeous dog.

Lou said...

Lovely layout - if i had done this challenge i know i would have got a mirror out too lol!

Anonymous said...

Love this page and I am seriously going to have to buy those papers after seeing what you have done with them xxx

Sian said...

I've never tried any Kaisercraft. You have persuaded me it might be a good time to start!

alexa said...

That's one very handsome dog - and a page which does him justice!

Scrappi Sandi said...

Beautiful! I love all shades of blue & this pallette is so perfect with that photo...such a natural poser for the camera by the looks!! I'm only newly introduced to Kaisercraft but aren't their PP's so lovely to work with?!! I'll be thinking of you & willing you peace & strength to get through 'That Day' {{Hugs}} xx