04/02/2012

Just one sketch -1


First of all I'd like to say thank you - I'm overwhelmed with all the kind comments and emails I've received from everyone - it warms my heart to know there are so many lovely people out there..
I've had a lovely day today, yesterday was filled with going up to London to the registrar's office and dealing with lots of stuff - so today I decided to go and join the ladies at the Eclectic Keepsakes crop.
I didn't stay that long as I was a bit worried about the snow descending upon us but while I was there Karen convinced me to have a go at Just one Sketch. I've duly signed up and have managed to find a sketch to work from - thanks to the very lovely Janice.

Here's the layout I came up with... I rused Kaisercraft papers and a Wendy Vecchi stamp


As usual we had lovely cupcakes and lovely company, and I really enjoyed it.It was nice to be back!

11 comments:

alexa said...

So glad you are joining in! This lovely design (I love those flowers/embellishments down the side) looks as if will lend itself to all kinds of visual goodness. :)

Sian said...

Very pretty Denise. I love the cascade of flowers down the side too.

Lou said...

Great choice of colour Dennis and I too like the flower border x

scrappyjacky said...

A beautiful LO,Denise.

Sandie said...

Lovely to see you today, Denise. That is a lovely page. No doubt you will soon catch up with the course. I've got as far as printing the prompts & ideas so you are ahead of me already!

Anonymous said...

It was lovely to spend time with you today and you know how much I love your layout. I have now finished my 4th Just One Sketch so only two behind at the moment. Take care and see you soon xxx

debs14 said...

You're going to love Just One Sketch and this first one is just lovely. It will be good to spend some time relaxing and doing some of your fab layouts to help you de-stress a little.

Alison said...

Glad to hear that you took time for scrapping and cupcakes yesterday....looking forward to seeing what else you come up with for the sketch..love the green and the flowers!
Alison xx

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

Love the layout, Denise! And I was so happy when I saw over on Karen's blog that you had made it to the crop! Thinking of you lots!

Scrappi Sandi said...

Great LO & I can't wait to see what other magic you weave with your choice of sketch! :)

Sandra said...

I'm so pleased you've had time with friends, and crafting ones at that :) its a gorgeous layout