12/09/2011

Alice who ?

Imagine my delight when I got home last night to find a very excited other half beside himself...
My son picked a parcel up for him on Saturday from the sorting office and he hadn't had chance to open it until yesterday.....
There it was spread out - all over the kitchen (where else?)

There was much excitement because he had two posters - one of which had himslef's name printed on it (he's actually highlighted his name in pink highlighter - but I don't think you can quite see it ) the reason for this was if you subscribed to this one off 'special' you got a poster with your name on it amongst x amount of others....apparently it is being framed and put in the lounge ( I don't think so ) Might have to break that one to him gently!
Not only did you get the new album, you got a special magazine,a mask ( to go with the other one from the concert that sits on his memo board), the new album, make up, a special edition magazine, AND -
Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear- a rubber stamp.....
My lesson learned today ? At 50 something - his obsession will never wane.....
It's obviously riveting reading.........lol

7 comments:

alexa said...

You've really made me smile with this post! Good luck with the placing of the special poster. :)

beccaf1970 said...

This made me laugh! One of my first dates with my husband (~10 years ago) was an Alice Cooper concert. Not exactly my cup of tea, but I'm glad I went once to experience it! Ever since I've politely declined and let him go with friends!

Sandra said...

Lol ... You gotta love em :)

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe the mess he has made on the kitchen floor - I hope you left him a note!

Sian said...

LOL! Great post to put a smile on my face before I rush off to the dentists!!

Alison said...

You have absolutely NO excuse for not making a LO...you even have the stamp!!!
Alison xx

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

:o) LOL. This post is hilarious, Denise!