26/09/2011

3 Jolly Scrappers

I had a lovely day yesterday,at a workshop run by 3JollyScrappers with the lovely Michelle Jackson Mogford.
A day's scrapping is always a real tonic to lose yourself in for a while.
Michelle had designed 3 layouts with the kit - I only managed to finish one - part do another and haven't even started the third yet I'll post the others when I've done them - here's the one I did finish - loved it.

The papers were Glitz designs.We did lots of inking and flower making - I really liked the idea of the door revealing a second photo too.
It was good to come home to Downton Abbey last night -I'm really enjoying this second series,anyone else out there liking it too ?

Picture from
 Google Images

11 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

This is a gorgeous LO,Denise.....I really love those flowers you've made.

Mad about Craft said...

I'm loving Downton Abbey. I was so disappointed when it finished last night, I could have watched it all night.

Susanne said...

Very cool layout. I'm a Downton Abbey fan; but the second year of the series hasn't aired locally yet. Can't wait.

Sandra said...

What a beautiful layout, I have stamp very similar to those birdsand never really thought about using them on a layout ... Will now :)

I'm with you, I'm a huge fan of Downton too, it's just so addictive

Lou said...

I'm just about to watch last nights Downton Abbey!!

Loving all the torn papers on your beautiful layout xx

Scrappi Sandi said...

Glad you enjoyed the 3JS workshop & our LO is fabulous! I am so loving Downton Abbey...even better than series one I think...it's had me in tears both episodes this series!!Just wonderful !!! :)

Alison said...

Love that flap opening to reveal the other pic too...great LO!
Alison xx

Laurie said...

Loving that layout..great colours and what a fab idea that second photo is !

Sian said...

I would love to have been sitting alongside you with Michelle, making that layout.

Bit scared to say this, but (I'm whispering) I think I might have liked last years return of Upstairs Downstairs a bit more!

debs14 said...

Beautiful layout, love the flap idea hiding the second photo.
Can I admit that I don't watch Downton Abbey? I know I must be the only woman in England who doesn't watch it! But I am very much looking forward to Strictly Come Dancing starting again this weekend ...

Sandie said...

That's a lovely layout Denise, I like the way the photo opens to show another underneath.