04/07/2011

Two Jolly Scrappers went to Three Jolly Scrappers

My friend Jane and I went to a new class yesterday at 3 Jolly Scrappers and we both really enjoyed it.We missed our third scrapper Deb though.
The journey was pretty straightforward and only took an hour - the weather was gorgeous too.
It was a lovely friendly class and the two ladies who run the crops/classes were lovely-especially (Deb you will love this ) when I snipped a big 'v' into the top of my finger when I was making paper flowers....they were on hand straight away with the first aid kit and double plasters (doh!).
There were two classes taught by Annie Hafermann


                                                         The first was a double layout




In the afternoon we constructed a mini book - which I haven't finished yet

Oh and on another subject,I took my bag to work the other day to try and get the ends sewn in etc and was minding my own business doing a bit more of the straps in my lunch hour  and the boss came up - next thing I knew this was happening......
Who said Accountants  are boring with no sense of humour???

8 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Love those flowers,Den.
Looks like you know what to make for the boss for xmas!!!!!!

Alison said...

Great projects...like Jacky, I spotted the flowers right away! Love the pic of your boss!
Alison xx

knitalatte said...

Ha ha, cracked me up seeing your boss with the bag on his head. too funny! The bag is beautiful by the way.
Looks like you should have it finished up in no time...

Sian said...

Not me!!! I never said Accountants were boring and had no sense of humour. It's more than my life's worth lol

This sounds like another lovely crop for me to be envious of :)

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

It's a fun layout, Denise, but I'm really interested in that little mini-book. I love the different sized pages and the accordian style.

LOL on the photo of your boss. The bag is awesome!

Scrappi Sandi said...

Aren't Jo & Kim just so nice!! You must try & get to a 3JS Friday crop...great company, not to mention wonderful homemade cakes!! Glad you enjoyed your day! LOL at your boss & the bag...it's coming along a treat isn't it!!

Anonymous said...

Love that page with the flowers and does the boss' wife know that he is messing around and not getting on with his work?

Susanne said...

I married an accountant because he made me laugh, so I'm betting your boss is a good guy.