19/02/2011

Goodies Galore

Isn't it fun when you get to have a look round in new places -Dyan's studio,Art From the Heart in Harrogate is full of really inspiring projects.
 There are lots of vivid colours and mini books and art journals - I was in my element walking round after Tim's class..

Dyan had made special collage tickets for everyone and most of us got Tim to sign them for us...
Her studio was decorated with beautiful paintings and crammed with lovely stuff...I was also  lucky to win a  set of Tim's new release stamps in the name/number draw...these were the stamps I won..

I'd pre- ordered a set of Tim's new Papillon stamps - which had sold out by the time we got to class so I was glad I ordered them first,and a couple of Wendy Vecchi's new bits ...I picked them up and then .....had to have a wander round the shop
and then some ideaology bits fell into my basket and a 12x12 pad.....and some of the new Graphic45 papers...


I had such a lovely time,it was well worth all the overtime in January!! It was nice to combine a couple of days away with it too...I'll post the non -crafty pics later !!


4 comments:

Maria Ontiveros said...

Thanks for the peek at all the goodies!
Rinda

scrappyjacky said...

We'll be expecting loads of Tim inspired projects on your blog now!!

Susanne said...

What an abundance of fun you have waiting for you to use all those new goodies. Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

What an abundance of goodies fell into your basket Denise and I am sure you tried very hard to stop them ;o)