03/11/2010

A feelgood song

I've  loved watching this on you tube this evening, isn't it just a really 'feeling good' song? -Oh dear - looks like you can't view it here -sorry ! It gave me the option for blogger but for whatever reason it doesn't want to play ball...it will link straight to Youtube if you want to watch it tho '
Here 's a couple more layouts from the Gogo weekend...

This was the last one we did on Sunday.The main technique was the 'waterfall' journalling cards- a really good idea for either more little photos or journalling, whatever you fancy.

This one was fun as there was quite a bit of cutting out involved- which I love and we also made the little stones.
We made them from a special clay which dried overnight and then we painted them with a sandy gritty paint the next day. You can't see so well here but the layout is actually very 3dimensional. I've scrapped this photo before of my beloved dogs who are no longer here but the photo went so well I scrapped it again..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely pages Den and I loved that video too. Thanks for the link I could watch him all night!

humel said...

Oh, gorgeous :-) (I meant the layouts lol but hey, it fits Michael Buble too!!)

Susanne said...

Enjoyed the video, will have to check and see when the CD comes out. More great layouts, I especially like the garden one.

debs14 said...

Just look at how beautifully you have used those Websters papers! You've certainly done some lovely things, wonder what this weekend will bring?!