03/10/2010

Rule Britannia !

While I was at the crop yesterday I spent the morning making a double layout for the Chickensoup  recipe 14 this week..
I don't know why but the inspiration provided by Clare just captured my imagination - maybe because I was in my teens when the punk phase was all the rage or maybe the colours.The red white and blue made me feel all patriotic and I decided to scrap some more photos from when we visited the Tower of London ..this is the inspiration recipe ...
........and here's what I did

The papers were Sassafrass and I found some Graphic 45 die cuts which fitted the bill pretty well, some crowns and some other regal type circles,and I stamped a couple of random flowers and fleur de lys type images.

6 comments:

Sam & Poppy said...

Fab :o)

debs14 said...

Looks great! Your time spent getting every thing just right is so worth it, this is lovely x

scrappyjacky said...

The bright colours match so well with the photos.

Maria Ontiveros said...

Great layout - nice use of patterns and love the little embellies! Plus, the pictures are great!
Rinda

Looby said...

fab layout! those papers are gorgeous xx

knitalatte said...

Great layout and color combo...Very British indeed.