01/08/2010

Chicken Soup

There is a new challenge blog in blogland called Chicken Soup which has been set up by a very talented group of ladies, some of whom I know via going to the wonderful ATDML retreat over the last two years.
Anyway,they are already on recipe 5 and here is my take on the challenge.
I thought I'd make a card for a change - middle son's girlfriend has her 21st this weekend so I had a good excuse to make a couple of 'pinky' cards.I used the gorgeous new Girl's Paperie range and an odd ribbon I had...off to do all the Sunday things now, take son to work,do the shopping ,etc etc..have a good day all .

5 comments:

Susanne said...

How sweet is that!

humel said...

This is lovely - lots of detail, really pretty :-)

Sian said...

I do admire your taste in papers Denise! Lovely.

Hilary J said...

Gorgeous card, Denise.

Ann Freeman (mafswife) said...

Love this so much Denise! Thanks for taking part, have entered you in our draw