30/06/2010

Camp Scrap - strips of paper

Another Camp Scrap layout, I'm amazed at myself cos I'm really loving shutting myself away in the evenings with Big Brother on in the background to have a look at the latest email and see what to do.
The layout yesterday was one designed by Lisa Truesdell and the idea was to use strips of paper on your page under the photo or photos.I used Kraft cardstock,'Dear Lizzie' papers and embellishments and a Prima flower- oh and a random heart stamp that I have and can't remember who made it.
It was quite a girly page and having three boys, I don't get to do' girly' very often.
It's a photo of me last summer at a family bar-b-que having a cuddle with the latest addition to the family,a little girl. Now,bearing in mind there have been boys boys and more boys in the family it was lovely for there to be a female addition.The page in today's email  is another lovely pinky girly one using Teresa Collins papers and I am itching to see if I can find another suitable pic to use....and some of the same papers-time for a rummge..

4 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

A gorgeous layout...like the idea of the strips of paper....though haven't got round to doing mine yet....hopefully tomorrow.

Sian said...

I really like the strips of paper technique :) What a great way to mix up some papers on your page. Love the girly look too!

debs14 said...

I love the colours of those papers and the strips of paper idea is fab. What a lovely page!

humel said...

It looks fab - great mix of colours and patterns :-)