26/04/2010

A week already

Blimey,has it been a week since I last posted? Nothing very crafty happening,I made a card for a friend at work and forgot to take a photo (doh!)
I've started on another Granny ripple blanket as eldest son and his girlfriend want one for snuggling on their sofa,so that was it, I was off,casting on 188 or however many stitches it was! Am out for the evening tonight as it's my birthday,so am looking forward to that and will have camera in hand too.Had some lovely hand made cards as well which was really lovely and a 'moonpig'one with a very fetching monkey on the front and sentiment that made me smile!...


Wandering to work the other morning,I suddenly realised how everything is really springing to life,lovely time of year isn't it?
>

4 comments:

Sian said...

Many Happy Returns Denise! Have a great birthday night out :)

Ruth said...

Hope you have had a very happy birthday!

Scrappi Sandi said...

Happy Birthday...hope you have a wonderful evening out! :)

SANDRA said...

Happy Birthday Denise. Hope you have a good night out. Love Sandra x