21/03/2010

What a lovely Sunday ...

What a difference a bit of sunshine can make. Yesterday was nothing but rain rain and more rain here but today has been gorgeous. I've had a really nice day today. It was the monthly Craftystash crop day today and the designer of the layouts was Michelle Jackson Mogford. Her pages were very grungey which I really enjoyed especially as the theme was masculine.The photos I'd got ready seemed to fit ok with the pages so I was happy! I managed to get a third layout from the kit but it's not quite finished yet so will post later. Himself was working today catching up and when he got in was a bit stressed as he hadn't got quite to the point he wanted to today (anyone who knows us will know that would drive him nuts !) Anyway, he declared he needed to busy himself so has been cutting the grass at 100 miles an hour and is now sweeping the patio ( he always sweeps when he's stressed !) So here's me sitting here after wandering round the garden pointing out the things that have popped their heads up and casually taking photos of said plants - getting in his way ..lol..and now blogging my thoughts. I'm very very tempted to say let's have an Indian buffet later and then it will be a good evening too - Dancing on Ice and Boyzone ... hope he says yes he fancies Indian buffet too ....



6 comments:

debs14 said...

This made me chuckle as I can just visualise the goings on in the garden. I bet you have the tidiest, cleanest patio in Hertfordshire! Funnily enough, our lawn has been cut this afternoon too - must be something in the air!
Was a good crop wasn't it? How come you haven't mentioned that you were the only one there to do an extra page in addition to the two we were supposed to be doing?!!!

scrappyjacky said...

Love these masculine pages.

Sian said...

I hope you got your wish! Michelle is fab at grunge.. I'd love to take a class she designed. You lucky thing. The layouts are fab

Ruth said...

The LOs are fab! MJM's work always looks so amazing, and far above my level of scrapping!! Aren't DHs funny, with their quirky little habits?!

Hilary J said...

Lovely layouts. Makes such a difference when you have the right photos, doesn't it?

SANDRA said...

Brill Layouts, especially for men & boy photo's.The photo of the flower is gorgeous. Hope you got your indian. I love Dancing on Ice, and Boyzone. Love Sandra x