07/03/2010

A New Crop

I spent a lovely day yesterday at a new crop organised by the lovely Karen and Karen collectively known as Eclectic Keepsakes. The venue was in Marks Tey,nice and easy to get to.
There were a couple of ladies there who I knew,and the lovely ladies from A Trip Down Memory Lane came and bought lots of goodies from their shop which made it even nicer ! I so love having a browse mid crop and as usual they had some gorgeous things which were far too tempting not to buy:-)
We had a morning doing our own thing and then the class was in the afternoon. it was a Hybrid class which made a change for me. I enjoyed the day, the cake, the tea, the class and the company and will certainly go again so thanks ladies.
It's freezing out today so I have had a day crafting - I finished the class pager from yesterday which I made into a page of old and new photos of my eldest son and me and called it - er then and now !! I also got a page done of a Craftystash class from way back in November 08 so was very pleased about that. I bought some lovely Graphic 45 papers from the ATDML shop yesterday and have made a couple of cards with them - one is using some of the older papers from Graphic 45. I haven't quite finished the one with the die cuts I bought yesterday but will post when I have.
So, a very nice couple of crafty days have been just the ticket for me.

Oh and the Granny Ripple blanket is coming on a treat ! Will post pics later .






5 comments:

Sian said...

An excellent weekend's crafting, then! I'd love a crop near me..it would be a fab excuse to disappear on a Saturday :)

scrappyjacky said...

Wish I had one near me as well...you made some fab stuff.

Andrea said...

glad you had a great time and new goodies to, fab work x

debs14 said...

You've been a busy girl! I knew you wouldn't be able to resist those Graphic 45 papers for long!

Scrappi Sandi said...

Sounds like a great day all round!