10/02/2010

Christmas pages

I took so many photos over Christmas I thought it was time I got down to scrapping some. I've been so out of the habit of crafting lately it was lovely to go and have time to mess about again!Where are these weeks going already? It's midweek again and time for Desperate Housewives, I do love watching that - nice light hearted viewing . Mind you I am quite partial to some of the more serious things like Silent Witness but found that a bit hard to watch last week.These dramas so often veer off the point don't they ?
Anyway I'm waffling so here are the layouts I did tonight.Soon be the weekend :-)


4 comments:

debs14 said...

Love the black sparkles..you know I like a bit of 'bling'! Lovely layouts, that range of Christmas papers is my favourite.
Glad to hear you have cleared the decks of Christmas, now to get on with the 2010 pictures!
ps loving having Desperate Housewives back too! and yes you would LOVE Patrick Dempsey in Greys ;-)

scrappyjacky said...

Lovely pages...love the black bling you've used.

Sian said...

Lovely pages :) I love those papers too. And I'm quite partial to a bit of Silent Witness too!

humel said...

Love the detail in these layouts :-) I only kept on top of my Christmas scrapping because of Shimelle's Journal Your Christmas class - if only she'd run a Journal Your Summer Holiday From 5 Years Ago class I might start to catch up on my backlog!!