11/11/2009

Fun stuff ......

When you get to the- ahem, age I am at, and your youngsters have grown up and left the nest,lots of the fun things like going bowling and activity parks and parties and playimg sillies in the park don't happen so often.
The one thing I always have and still do have fun at is going to music concerts,and at a risk of being boring as I talked about it on my post yesterday,one such time was last night.
My eldest son and me were off to the O2 to catch a 'boyband' who he really liked when he was growing up and so did I.They were huge in the '90 s and when they announced they were coming to the UK we decided we'd go.
We were not disappointed, the show was great and a lot of bopping and singing was done (well, I did!) Anyway,here is a little youtube video which captures some of last night,...

3 comments:

sharyncarlson said...

I'm so glad you had fun at the concert!!

Hilary J said...

Did you miss Donnie & Marie on ITV then? I hope you recorded it!

Ruth said...

Glad you had fun, nothing worse than a concert you don't enjoy!