26/10/2009

A dog page and card workshop

Since we lost our dear Annie,I have wanted to do a page with all my dogs over the years.I finally found one photo of each of them since I lived at home with Mum and Dad and did a simple page with them, I used Jenni Bowlin papers and some grungeboard stamped with Wendy Vecchi stamps to make the flowery embellishment.
On Sunday I went to a card workshop run by Leonie and Carley. I really enjoyed myself and it was lovely to catch up with them and make some cards for a change. I'm all inspired to do some more cards now,we did a few techniques,all of them really nice (well, I liked them!) and different..The photos aren't the best, the acetate one with the butterflies wasn't taken in the best of places and doesn't show the acetate off very well.




4 comments:

debs14 said...

Awwww, what a lovely page of your gorgeous dogs. Many happy memories. Max is the dog to whom all other dogs are measured for Rachel. He obviously made a huge impact on her when she was little!
And so many Christmas cards Denise, I'm a little bit scared about how organised you are!

humel said...

Gorgeous LOs, what a lovely keepsake :-)

Just dropped by from Shimelle's - 'see' you in class!

Sandy said...

Wow your work is amazing.
So wonderful designs and work. Love them all.

Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog.

Ruth said...

Boo! Have become a follower so I won't lose you! Am looking forward to getting started next week.