05/08/2009

Shimelle's class page 3


The prompt today was to print the journalling sheet on patterned paper and the heading was That's Entertainment. I decided to use a couple of pics that I took when we went to London to see 'The Jersey Boys'. We really love to go to concerts and shows which are musically orientated and love to have a meal out as well . I think I've managed to change the Blog background and header but have spent all evening trying to work out how to get my photo to fit into the frame on the header and look like it's naturally there. I don't think I've quite got it right - lessons in Photoshop I reckon!

2 comments:

debs14 said...

This is so good! I love the way you have interpreted the prompt.
I really don't like my 'entertainment' page so you won't be seeing it here! Maybe I will redo it at the end of the project ;-)

debs14 said...

Because you haven't much to do at the moment, here's something for you.
So, here's the thing. Sarah included me in a challenge that I have to pass onto 4 other blogs so I'm sorry about this Denise, Robyn, Chloe and Cleo but you are my chosen 4!


Here's what you have to do:


Open the 4th file on the computer where you store your photos


Choose the 4th picture in that file and publish it on your blog


Explain a bit about it


Pass the challenge onto 4 other bloggers


In the words of Aleksandr the Meerkat on 'Compare the Meerkat.com' - Simples ...