28/05/2009

Alice rocks - I think !

After making sure I got tickets this morning for himself to go and see his idol Alice Cooper for the 11th year in a row,although he has seen him every time he's been to the UK since the 1970s - I decided to scrap a photo of him,we went to the Black Forest last year and combined it with seeing Alice in concert(a first for me)this was all for himself's 50th. Anyway, he now has tickets and will be going with his brother this year.(Not sure I want to make a habit of going!)I used the DCWV Rockstar papers.

1 comments:

debs14 said...

I can't believe you haven't saved these lovely pictures for the weekend retreat projects ;-)
The papers and design work well with them, love the guitar!
You must be very relieved not to have to go again this year - once every 50 years is more than enough.