08/02/2009

Dottie's challenge


Having got back to a bit of blog hopping and being in the swing of what's going on out there- I decided to have a go at Dottie's challenge over at Dottie's world this week. The theme this week is 'lurve ' so here is my effort. I love the dog downloads and I am also loving the very new Holly and Madison collection,they are gorgeous. I also did a layout of the church in town which looked lovely in the snow when I walked to work last Monday. It's amazing how much you miss when you go by car everywhere..

4 comments:

debs14 said...

Don't the orange and blue go beautifully together? I love that colour combination! It's good the way the blue picks up on the clock face too. Excellent choice!

Louly said...

Oh how sweet! Scruff has got to be the most used of the animal collection, he is lovable isn't he, this card is lovable too - totally gorgeous!
I love the colour scheme of your layout. You're very lucky having a view like that to look at on your way to work, wanna swap jobs? LOL.

Ruth (ooffee) said...

I love Scruff too! It's a super card! Clove the colours...love your LO too! The church looks amazing in the snow!

Karen Mortensen said...

Aww it's gorgeous! I love Scruff alongside the DSP's. Fab card! Thank you for taking part in my challenge xxxx