08/09/2008

Playing Catch Up

Well, things are not looking good on the Computer front, we got the main one back on Thursday night only for it to completely crash on Friday and is now completely unusable so I'm back to the very slow laptop again. I have been feeling yuk today as I have had a really bad migraine and been in bed all day so have lost a day again when Iwas hoping to do some crafting. Anyway, I went to a really nice class yesterday at our local Craft shop where Karen runs some classes and we did a portfolio- a 6 x 6 book and a little wallet,they were all made from a 'Finished In a Flash ' Hot off the Press book and various other bits that Karen had put together in the kit and we used alcohol inks and stamping - really enjoyed it. I also managed to catch up on Shimelle's class so at least things are on a level again. Off to bed now as it's really late ...








2 comments:

heelers said...

Lost a day? Hmmm. I don't think so. Sometimes that migraine had to happen in order for us to be where we need to be!
The mystical purpose of migraines!
Nuts, moi?
James (in Ireland)

debs14 said...

Wow! You've certainly made up for lost time! Are you sure you were just laying in a darkened room with a migraine? Or hiding from the family and scrapbooking under the covers?!
Pages are looking great and yes, I do wish I'd gone to that class!