28/09/2008

A Crafty Weekend











Have had a lovely weekend although busy, went to a class at my local craft shop and made some traditional Christmas cards and then today have been at the first Crop for Keep it Crafty run by Sue and Dawn where I did two layouts designed by Dawn. We have a very sick dog at home tonight, she's not been well for a week or so , I took her to the vet's last week where she was given antibiotics and now she seems to be much worse, hardly moving at all and looking very sad, I hate to see her like that so it's straight on the phone to the vet tomorrow morning.
I'm back in the swing of it all now craft wise and am aiming to definitely make my Christmas cards in time this year - instead of the mad rush I always seem to be in ! I missed Ally Pally this weekend too which was a bit of a pain but I guess I saved some money ! Oh and also back to some challenges too...

0 comments: