09/08/2008

Holiday Pages




I had a lovely evening yesterday, watched the second episode of 'The Tudors' and really enjoyed that, we had a nice take away and I managed to get a couple of layouts done from holiday. We were looking for a particular restaurant down by the marina that had these chinese warriors standing in the foyer, and yep we found it! I took the started warriors layout to Scrap & Chat the other night and Carley helped me decide the layout. On the other one,I decided I fancied a bit of cutting, so I used some Laura Ashley papers which I've had for ages and not used. Its our 28th Wedding Anniversary today (where did that time go !) so we might go out for a meal later. Am off visiting parents now and shopping etc etc.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Denise thanks for dropping by, and you have some gorgeous creations. I love the Bo Bunny chipboard book you created.

Carole xx

debs14 said...

Love the papers you have used! The Laura Ashley colours are superb.
Looking forward to your next pages!