13/08/2008

Busy Evening































I had a nice evening messing about tonight - I finished a page I started last night using a stamp from Scrapagogo (I think) and some of the Scarlet Lime kit from last month. I kind of loosely based the layout along the same sort of lines as the last one I did which was one of http://www.mmwwaahh211.blogspot.comLauras/ - then I decided to have a play with some of the new stamps I got at Stamperama on Sunday and make some ATCs. I found a card that I had started a while ago so finished that too ! So a good time was had getting messy using Distress Inks- I havent made any ATCs for a while and I forgot how quickly you can get quite a few made when you are in the swing of it. The pics might not be too clear as the flash still won't work on my camera but at least they came out reasonably well..... and yes Deb I really will catch up with that class !

2 comments:

debs14 said...

No wonder you are behind on My Freedom, you're doing tons of other stuff instead! I recognise a few of the faces in the 'old friends' picture, nice to make a page out of it so it doesn't get lost in a box of photos!
Come on now, you have to finish Freedom before Sept 1st ;-)

Hels Sheridan said...

Blimey hun, you have been busy :O)) Was lovley to see you on Sunday...take care xx