06/07/2008

Dottie's Challenge







Thought I'd have a go at the challenge over athttp://dotties-wonderful-world.blogspot.com/ this week - as things are more back to normal at home I can have a bit more relaxing craft time.
The challenge this week is to 'pick a letter' well I really didn't do very well but I loved playing with Louly's new (ish) Christmas images.
I picked the letter 'S' and did
S for Soldier,Sharpie Paint Pen, Sparkly Jewels,Stars and Squiggly lines ..and I made a couple more cards while I was at it !

4 comments:

Juliet said...

These are all fabulous Denise - you are well on your way with Christmas cards! Love what you did with Soldier George especially. Thanks for joining the challenge.
Juliet xx

Jac’s Playground said...

Great christmas cards Denise, I'm still trying to pick my letter!

Louly said...

These ae absolutely gorgeous! I love how youve done the part soldier detail on the right hand side of the soldier one and I love everything about the Dottie Clause one. 3 Beautiful cards.

Ruth (ooffee) said...

Wow Denise - these cards are absolutely gorgeous! Whoever you send these to at Christmas should be really thrilled to receive them!

I've only just finished my card for the challenge! Mine's a birthday card, so I chose the letter B! LOL!
Have fun!
Ruth x