07/05/2008

My Time to Craft Challenge


The challenge this week over
at http://mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.com/
is 'ribbons' so here is my effort.I'm in a tag making mood at the moment and decided to make a tag for a mini book I'm going to make with my initial on it.I inked the tag with red brick with a baby wipe,then stamped the keys with archival ink. I inked a 'Grungeboard' 'D' and then wrapped a tiny bit of ribbon round it,and stuck it on - then I put some crackle glaze over the keys to add a bit of texture and added a bit of gold dabber on the 'D' and round the edges

5 comments:

Jo said...

Great tag, the crackle glaze on the keys looks brill. Thanks for joining in with the challenge this week :o) Jo x

Richelle said...

Great tag!

made by fifi said...

fab tag denise - thank you for joining in this weeks ribbon challenge xx

Lesley said...

Great tag Denise, thanks for taking part in our challenge xx

klmpink said...

First Portugal and now Gogo Getaway, its a small world!!! Btw was your avatar taken in Portugal that laminate wall looks very familiar!! See you in a couple of weeks, so excited!!!