05/04/2008

Time Flies !

Haven't had much time for crafting lately as Mum has been in hospital so I've been backwards and forwards and life has flown by. It looks like she may be in for a while too.I won a case with scrapbook pages in it when I was away at a weekend ages ago and decided I needed a bit of craft-therapy so had a go at altering it with the Tim Holtz Alcohol Inks. I was fairly pleased with it but think I need to get some more keys and things to embellish it with. I made a couple of cards too and also did a lovely page at 'Scrap n Chat ' with Carley last time. We are doing a pet mini book next class so I'll need to get some photos of the dogs sorted!- I've got a few hundred to sift through :-)




1 comments:

carley duff creations said...

Great work .. hope your mums is ok ??? hopefully see you wednesday
xxx