15/03/2008

Scrap n Chat


I had a great time at Scrap and Chat with Carley Wednesday evening, we learned a folding technique that can be used to make a basic little square to be used on its own or made into a 2,3,4 or anything you like paged booklet or a box or you could pierce holes in and put some rings through - the list is endless!
I couldn't find any rings - though I'm sure I've got some somewhere and I haven't quite finished emellishing mine yet so will post a pic when it's done.
I also made a card for a very good friend of mine who celebrated her 'special' birthday on Friday using a black and white ladies kit from QVC- so can post it now she would have received it! I've just had some of the new Tim Holtz stamps delivered so am itching to have a play.

2 comments:

carley duff creations said...

Thank you i am so glad you enjoyed yourself, i am working on next weeks poject its amazing.. see you wednesday next
hugs

Ann said...

stunning card xx